Welcome Knitters & Readers! Please post some of your favorite Knitting Websites and Good Books!












Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Reads I would like to share!

... As I was vacationing this past two weeks I found a great bookstore outside of Savanah GA! They had mysteries on sale for .99 cents! I picked up some good books:

Janet Evanovich - "Finger Licking Fifteen"
Ed McBain - "Learning to Kill"
Steve Martini - "Shadow of Power"
Nancy Pickard - "Twilight"
Johathan & Faye Kellerman - "Double Homicide - Santa Fe"
Sandra Brown - "Play Dirty"

I found these in a little bookstore - used in the mall just off Rt 95. We had stopped to camp at "Savanah Oaks" a campground there. If you look off exit ?94? you will see a Shoneys and several fast food places the Mall can been seen from 95 - check it out he acutally has two bookstores in that same mall with all books under $3.00. We were traveling on our way from Ft Myers FL back to VA.

If anyone has read these books please let me know what you think of them! Thanks! Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment